Sunday, June 2, 2013

Guilt Free Ice Magic [Vegan, Gluten, Dairy & Sugar Free]

Do you remember Ice Magic? That sickly sweet syrup, which when poured over ice cream instantly hardened into a delicious chocolate shell?

I remember, as a kid, I would only get to have it as a treat. If my parents had family or friends around, us kids would get ice cream with Ice Magic for dessert. 

Now, as an adult, ice cream just doesn't take the same without it. 

Since I try to steer clear from products full of funky ingredients, I was beyond stoked to find out how easy it is to make a guilt free version of it; all it takes is three ingredients.


Read More >>>

Ingredients

5g Melted Coconut Oil
5g Cocoa Powder
Optional: Liquid Stevia (plain or any flavour of your choice)

Directions

Mix the ingredients together, removing any lumps of cocoa
Drizzle over your ice-cold ice cream of choice
(I used my Coconut Milk Ice Cream -- recipe was posted yesterday)
Makes 1 serve

Macros

59 calories
1g protein
6g fat
3g carbs
0g sugar
1g fibre






 Check back tomorrow for another coconut recipe!


via Stacie Michelle http://stacie-michelle.blogspot.com/2013/06/guilt-free-ice-magic-vegan-gluten-dairy.html




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 3493517

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...