Saturday, June 1, 2013

it's been a fancy-pancake kind of morning

Saturday morning. It's cool, the clouds were threatening rain, and I had nothing specific planned to do for the day.

So I searched for a basic pancake recipe (I used this super-easy and super-yummy one), mixed up the batter, filled a squeezy bottle with half of it, then thinned out the rest of the batter and left in the bowl.

Not 15 minutes later, these cute pancakes were sitting on their plate and I experienced some trouble keeping little hands off them. Hence the single photo, guys.



And of course I had to do a Superman one just because Superman is so awesome.




via butter & jam http://butterandjamblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/its-been-fancy-pancake-kind-of-morning.html




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 3493555

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...