Monday, July 22, 2013

Coconut Peanut (Flour) Butter

Lately it seems like the 'Week of' theme is over as soon as it begins. I really hope with these themes that it has inspired you to be more creative in the kitchen, and show you just how versatile some ingredients are. 

Today's recipe is no exception. When you think of adding water to flour, it doesn't sound at all appetising. But the end result is deliciously creamy peanut butter with a hint of the tropics; that's the beauty of both peanut and coconut flours. 



Read More >>>


Ingredients

25g Protein Plus Peanut Flour
1 Tbsp Coconut Flour


Directions

Mix the two types of flour with a little water
For a thicker peanut butter, add only a small amount of water

Makes 1 serve


Macros

127 calories
15g protein
4g fat
12g carbs
3g sugar 
6g fibre


I don't currently have photos up on these posts due to me selling my SLR camera. Once I find my charger for my old camera, I'll fix them up. Bear with me at the moment, my brain is going a million miles an hour with all this UK planning. 


via Stacie Michelle http://stacie-michelle.blogspot.com/2013/07/coconut-peanut-flour-butter.html




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 3493517

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...