Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Creamsicle Protein Smoothie

I'm sorry to spam you with all these recipes including the new Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze, but I honestly cannot get enough of it. 

And yes, I am back with another variation on Creamsicles. The popsicles went down such a treat in my house that they're already gone. I had a hunger for more, so this protein smoothie was born.


Read More >>>


Ingredients

1/2 Cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
3/4 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze Almond Milk
1/2 Scoop of MRM Vanilla Protein Powder (P)
Orange Zest
Ice cubes

Add in half a scoop of the new Vanilla Vegan About Time Protein to make a vegan version of this smoothie. I've just placed an order for it, so keep an eye out for a review. 


Directions

Chuck everything into a blender and pulse until smoothie
Pour into a glass and enjoy

Makes 1 serve


Macros

111 calories
11g protein
4g fat
11g carbs
9g sugar
1g fibre






via Stacie Michelle http://stacie-michelle.blogspot.com/2013/08/creamsicle-protein-smoothie.html




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 3493517

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...