Friday, August 2, 2013

England, Scotland or Wales?


The next issue I need to tackle is my living arrangements for the UK. There are so many things I need to consider before I book my flights and airport transfers. The main thing is, WHERE am I going to live?


England, Scotland or Wales?

Which county?

A big city or a quiet village?

A share house or a studio/one bedroom flat?


I'd love to live somewhere that I could walk or ride a bike to work and the local shops. Rent needs to be a reasonable price so that I can put some money away for savings, but also have spare cash to go on a few weekend getaways to other European countries.

Maybe it's time to do a Rory Gilmore and make a Pro-Con list for a few cities.


Do you live in the UK?
Where do you think is the best place to live?



via Stacie Michelle http://stacie-michelle.blogspot.com/2013/08/england-scotland-or-wales.html




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 3493517

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...