Friday, November 1, 2013

Baker's Dozen: A Batch of Sweet Links!

Happy Day of the dead! Make some Pan de Muerto.

It's the day after Halloween. MAKE THIS.

In case you have any candy corn left.

This is another good idea.

Oh, and this too.

Tasty all fall long: how to make a Pumpkin Spice Latte at home.

Not cake, but something interesting I wrote: a primer on different cuts of beef.

Also not cake, but hey, I'm proud of it: how to cook spaghetti squash.

Wait. Clif Bar is building a bakery? Wonder if it will have a rock candy climbing wall.

Goodness I want it: pumpkin ice cream!

I also want to eat this: pumpkin cinnamon rolls.

How to stabilize whipped cream.

Bakery I wanna visit: The Model Bakery, St. Helena

Want to try this: two ingredient pumpkin cake.

I like this: white chocolate filled snickerdoodles.



via CakeSpy http://www.cakespy.com/blog/2013/11/1/bakers-dozen-a-batch-of-sweet-links.html

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 3493501

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...