Monday, June 24, 2013

Week of Pancake Recipes

After some feeble attempts in the past to make pancakes, I think I've finally got the hang of them. 

Coconut and Honey Protein Pancakes - recipe here

What does this mean for you? Why, it calls for a Week of Pancake recipes, of course!

There will be pancakes for everyone: from high protein, to sweet, savoury, and even flourless; basically any wacky combinations I come up with on the fly. 

As usual, a Week of Pancake Recipes will kick off on Sunday, but don't be a stranger, I post new content almost daily.

Have you entered my chocolate giveaway yet?


What's your favourite pancake flavour combination?


via Stacie Michelle http://stacie-michelle.blogspot.com/2013/06/week-of-pancake-recipes.html




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 3493517

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...