Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pantry Clean Out

As I progress with my plans to move to the UK, I have been rushing around like a headless chook: cleaning, photographing items to sell, and cooking. 

It's cooking which relaxes me and takes my mind off the endless list of things which need to get done.

Since I plan to be away from home for up to two years, a clean out of my pantry goods is essential. I don't know if it's the same for everyone, but my pantry is full of things which are either full, half-full or almost empty. 

While there are some products which I use on a weekly, or daily basis, there are others which don't receive as much love. Never one to be wasteful, my mission is to create some new recipes with all the bits and pieces I have on hand.


There's tea, protein powders, flours, seeds, nuts, grains, pulses and an assortment of dried herbs and spices - much more than what's pictured above. Everything must go! 

(Do, I sound like an annoying salesperson, or what?)

Over the coming weeks I will be sharing these recipes with you, to perhaps inspire you to do the same. 


via Stacie Michelle http://stacie-michelle.blogspot.com/2013/07/pantry-clean-out.html




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 3493517

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...