Friday, July 26, 2013

UK Products I Cannot Wait to Try


I spent some time this week revamping my Pinterest page - take a look here.
I've added boards to cover the different categories of recipes that I post on the blog. From breakfast, snacks, dinner, soups, smoothies and more, they're all much easier to find. 

The one board which I'm loving pinning images to is my UK Products to Review board.




I've got my sites firmly set on broadening my food curiosities and testing out new and exciting products whilst in the UK. I'm so eager to check out local farmer's markets and see the products other small businesses have to offer.


What are some of your favourite UK health food products?
What would you like to see me review on the blog?


via Stacie Michelle http://stacie-michelle.blogspot.com/2013/07/uk-products-i-cannot-wait-to-try.html




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 3493517

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...