Friday, August 30, 2013

Beserk: Alternative Online Store

If you follow me on Pinterest, you'll have seen the amount of clothing and accessories from Beserk Clothing that I've added to my Wishlist


I've never been one to follow fashion trends and going to the local shops is just a complete nightmare; there's just nothing that I like. When I began reading tattoo magazines a few years ago, I saw Beserk advertised and was intrigued. I had been looking for a store like this all my life.

When you're after dark and alternative, or kawaii and cutesy clothing, shoes, accessories and makeup, Beserk is the website to visit. Why place orders at multiple websites and paying exorbitant shipping costs when there's Beserk.

Beserk is your one-stop-shop for all your favourite international brands such as:

Clothing

Iron Fist
Akumu Ink
Too Fast
Killstar
Jessica Louise
Sourpuss
Hell Bunny
So So Happy

Shoes

Bordello
Demonia
Devious

Makeup & Hair Colour

Sugarpill
Lime Crime
Manic Panic
Directions

Handbag, Purses & Accessories

Iron Fist
Lux De Ville
Sourpuss
Kreepsville 666
Loungefly


...and More

Beserk also stock a large range of:

Collectables, Bed Linen, Homewares, Magazines, Mens and Kids Clothing, Contact Lenses, Edibles, Corsets, Hoisery and so much more. 


Social Media

Twitter: @BeserkClothing 




via Stacie Michelle http://stacie-michelle.blogspot.com/2013/08/beserk-alternative-online-store.html




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 3493517

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...