Monday, September 30, 2013

blush. {w/ style}


Light pink, or blush, is often reserved for the early months of spring. But lately I think it looks fantastic for fall.

One of my favorite bloggers, Kate from Something Ivory, often gushes about this color. I haven't worn this shade in years, but now that I have a new blush top I think it will become one of my favorites.  In these photos I paired it with delicate gold jewelry and blue denim jeans for a feminine look. But it also looks great - and a little edgier - with tall boots and skinny jeans.

this vintage, costume-jewelry bracelet.

these rough diamond and gold earrings from Alexis Russell.


this messy low bun. 


via  with milk and sugar blog http://www.withmilkandsugarblog.com/2013/09/blush-w-style.html

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 3453167

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...