Monday, September 30, 2013

Goodbye Cheese

Lately you may have noticed the steady increase of vegan recipes on the blog. While I have been vegetarian for many years, it has only been in the last year or so where I have introduced vegan alternatives, such as almond and coconut milk, into my diet. 

Last night I decided, rather than toying with the idea of going vegan, to just do it. I eat an almost vegan diet already, so all I have to say goodbye to is my fondness for cheese. 

After reading up on the dairy and egg industries, it's quite difficult to support their actions. This is also for my health as I do actually feel better eating a vegan diet. 


Are there any recipes which you would like to see veganised? Leave your comments below.


via Stacie Michelle http://stacie-michelle.blogspot.com/2013/09/goodbye-cheese.html

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 3493517

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...