Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Nutter Butter S'more Bars

Taken From Something Swanky
I don't know why, but I felt compelled to make these.  I didn't have most of the ingredients on hand, so it look a special trip to the store, and I didn't even have an occasion to make them, but somehow it all seemed worth it.  They are ridiculous and I'm sure terrible for you, but they were really easy...so that all balances out, right?
It takes very few ingredients as you can see above, and very little prep. 
I did have to take out my food processor for the crust, but that was the most exertion involved. 
After you bake your butter/Nutter Butter crust for 10 minutes, remove and pile on the s'more bits.  Then smother the whole thing with the secret (worst thing for you ever) ingredient: sweetened condensed milk.  Bake for 35-45 minutes, until the top is golden.
They are delicious right out of the oven; ridiculously gooey and sweet.  Once they've cooled they are sticky and crunchy and equally ridiculous and sweet.
I probably won't make them again (not that they weren't good) but come on, you can really only get away with something like this once :)


via Recipe Endeavors http://recipeendeavors.blogspot.com/2013/06/nutter-butter-smore-bars.html




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 3493532

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...