Monday, June 3, 2013

Time to Sparkle Link Party #12

Welcome to another week of our party!  Just so you know the switch to wordpress and my new blog design is happening this week!   So if you are following me through Google Friend Connect, please follow me through facebook, pinterest, twitter, or email.  I love all of my fans and don't want to lose any of you!  I will let you know when the change is happening because my site will be down, but I can't WAIT for you to see my new design!  And the best part is that the recipes will be printable! 

I am also celebrating my blog anniversary the week of June 10th with all of you!  So stay tuned for an awesome giveaway with all of my favorite things and awesome bloggers to guest post!  It will be a fun week that you won't want to miss!  :)

Time to Sparkle Tuesday Link Party
Welcome to Time to Sparkle Tuesday Link Party, where you can find all the newest creative ideas from around the web! Stop by every Tuesday, link up your posts, and check out what others are sharing! You'll discover some amazing new blogs and find inspiration for projects, recipes, and more! This party is hosted by four lovely ladies, so your projects will be shared on ALL FOUR blogs! 
Each week we will pick our favorite links as features, and share them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest! 
- Make sure to follow our Time to Sparkle Pinterest Board to see all the amazing features! -
Let's see what your hosts have been up to this week:
**********************************************************
Here are the fabulous features from last week's party chosen by Alyssa from The Recipe Critic:

Grab a button if you've been featured!
The Recipe Critic
Time to Sparkle Tuesday Link Party
Now let's party! It's Time to Sparkle!
The Recipe Critic


via The Recipe Critic http://www.therecipecritic.com/2013/06/time-to-sparkle-link-party-12.html




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 3493509

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...