Saturday, July 13, 2013

Goodbye, Edwina!

I've been mentioning it for months and now I'm finally going from planning to actually taking action.

I just handed over the keys to my car which means I now have the funds I need to make the move the UK! 


I'm not the only one who names their car, right?


In a somewhat unusual turn of events, it was my dad who bought my car. The other night his work ute's gear box shit itself (pardon the French) and it was lucky he even made it home from work. I won't go into the dull and confusing story of why he won't be getting a new car more suitable to his work as a plumber, but it's a win-win for us both. 

So, soon enough it will be goodbye to Australia. But, never fear, the blog will live on. I already have hundreds of ideas for future posts, from food, cocktails, travel, tattoos and everything in between. I'll be sharing the visa process, every step of the way and sharing any tips for those of you interested in moving to the UK. 

I might just get my wish of a White Christmas after all!


Have any of you lived and worked in the UK before? Do you have any advice for me?




via Stacie Michelle http://stacie-michelle.blogspot.com/2013/07/goodbye-edwina.html




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 3493517

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...